Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So Blessed......

Mark and I attended an Honors Banquet last night. We were given scholarships from the Department of Education that were donated by some incredible individuals. It blows my mind the generosity that some people have for others. There is so much good in the world and I'm reminded of that every day. I can't tell you how blessed I feel right now.  With Thanksgiving coming up I keep finding more and more reasons to be grateful. Don't worry, this isn't the only time of year that I am grateful, I just feel extra blessed right now! Life is good! :)
 

The pictures are kind of blurry but...


 
 
 
 
It was a great night! Free money, free food, an amazing husband, what could be better?! ;)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the free food! Every college couple's dream! I mean, the free money. :)
    You look so happy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks girlie!! I hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Free money is the best ;) And I love that picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete