Tuesday, March 8, 2016

This one time we actually won...

I swear we never win anything. I enter contest after contest and never hear a peep. Then the week of Valentine's Day I found out that I FINALLY won something. Not only did I win... but it was an INCREDIBLE win. I won a free mini photo shoot with Megan Lee Photography, my hair done by Jennifer Bagley at the Tonic Salon, and a $50.00 gift card to Altitudes. 
You have no idea how excited/ grateful I was. Valentines Day was pretty awesome this year!

My Valentine made the day pretty special too!! I sure do love him more than he will ever know!! <3





(Oh... plus it was seriously the most windy day of my life, and Megan still managed to shoot some incredible shots. Kuddos to her!)
 Thanks again Jenn and Megan for an amazing Valentines Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment