Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We love visitors... just not these ones...

Yes... this did just happen to us. It is something you see happen to other people but don't actually think it will happen to you. We drove down to Colorado to watch the BYU vs Texas game last weekend (great game btw.. BYU WON), went to bed, and woke up to this the next morning. Why do people feel the need to vandalize? We did have two Wyoming Cowboys on our window, and we were in CSU territory... but still! Egg our car if you feel the need to do something, don't cause $1,800.00 worth of damage. Luckily insurance pays for most of it, but we still have to pay $250.00 out of pocket for something we didn't do. I was/am pissed (excuse the language).
 I texted my dad about all of this and said, "Why are there such idiotic people out there?" to which he replied, "So we appreciate the really good people out there." :) Good call daddy. Things like this sure make me appreciate the good that there is in the world.
 
Thank you to all of you out there who make a conscious effort to be good!
 
 
On a lighter note.....
COWBOYS BEAT IDAHO AND COUGARS BEAT TEXAS LONGHORNS!
 It was a FANTASTIC day for some football.
 
Photo: Yay for cowboys!!! The game was SO much fun! :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That totally stinks! We had our car keyhole drilled off when we moved to California after being married about 6 months... I need to add your blog to my blogroll -- you should add mine --- :) I blog every single Sunday. If you want an invite send me a FB message with the email.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete