Thursday, August 22, 2013

Life just keeps on going....

Wow! It sure has been a LONG time since I have written on this blog. I need to dedicate a time each week to blogging so that I can "journal" all of our family adventures. Since I am SO far behind I am going to write one post at a time so that it is not too overwhelming. Here is a preview of whats to come.....

*San Diego Trip










*Braves vs Rockies Game












* Mark's Birthday












*My Birthday












*Boulder Boulder 10K













*Shana's Wedding












*Trip To Vegas












*Jake's Farewell
 









*Jake's Graduation












*Tough Mudder












*Family Reunion












*Babysitting Job












*The Fourth of July












*Our Anniversary












*Trip to Reno










*Denver Zoo













Life just keeps on going whether or not I blog about it. :) Hopefully I do better at keeping up with it from now on so that I don't always have to play catch up later.

LOVE YOU ALL!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more posts from you soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have had quite a few fun adventures in the past little while! I agree with Ambria. Keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete