Tuesday, October 11, 2016

University of Wyoming Graduation #1

May 14th, 2016

Mark Gardner Hyde graduates from the University of Wyoming with a Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education Social Studies.


(Special thanks to Brandy for the amazing picture) 

I couldn't be more proud of his hard work and dedication. His parents and my family (mom, dad, and Lyss) came down to watch him graduate. I sure do love this boy of mine! <3



Even though he was finally done, he decided to go back to get a masters in school counseling. He loves it so far and I am so proud of him for continuing his education.
These next three years are going to be filled with graduations. Next May I graduate, and then the following May Mark graduates again.. but this time with his masters.
(We are most likely done with graduations after that... but you never know).




(Pictures of Mark with Lyss and John coming soon...)



No comments:

Post a Comment