Friday, September 20, 2013

Family Vacation - San Diego

In March we went to San Diego with my family for Jake's last vacation before his mission. It really was so much fun. We went during our Spring Break so it worked out really well.
On our way we stopped in Las Vegas for a break and then headed to San Diego the next day. There we spent a lot of time hanging out with the family and going to places such as Seal beach, the San Diego Temple, The USS Midway, and of course SEA WORLD! I had not been since I was really little. It was a blast!! I even gained a favorite animal through the whole thing.... (if anyone in the past had asked me my favorite animal I would  just pick a random one.... I have never really had a favorite)
That was until I saw the DOLPHINS.
 
I LOVE DOLPHINS!
 
All in all the trip was a success. It was a family vacation I won't ever forget. I sure do love my family. They are truly the best!
By the way... Sorry for the photo overload...... :) 
 
(We had an Anne of Green Gables Marathon)

                                                                  
                                             (Too bad Jake's eyes were closed in this pic)






















 





 
Oh, I almost forgot about Cosmic Bowling in Lehi. We went to Jack and Jill's on Saturday night during their two hour unlimited glow in the dark bowling. They had a waiting list for the normal lanes but none for the VIP room. Even though it cost $5.00 extra a person it was SO worth it. We got comfortable seating, a cool room, and had a whole lot of fun! :)


 






 
And then of course we have these little gems that they all will be mad at me for posting. I just couldn't resist.... ;)
 









 
 
 I think I have the best siblings. Just sayin.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awe! Looks like you had a blast with your family! Love the photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, what's with all the yawning......you couldn't have been bored :)

    ReplyDelete