Thursday, October 3, 2013

Celebration



(Yes, I do realize that our birthdays were months ago, but as you can tell I am way behind still)

April 25th, 2013 
 
Mark didn't want anything special for his birthday (crazy boy).. but I tried to do something for him anyway. We went to The New Mandarin (a Chinese Restaurant) for lunch, I made him a Rainbow Chip Birthday Cake, and then later that weekend we went to Cheyenne to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Presents: I got him a new CD case, the movie Hardball, and new Oaklies. (We got them for cheaper since my dad works for 1-800 Contacts). 
Here is a picture of the birthday boy.
YAY FOR BEING 24!!!!!!!!!!
 
Is he cute or what???

 
May 18th, 2013 
 
Now, my birthday was the best! My birthday is my favorite time of year. We spent the day down in Colorado. We ate at PF Changs (my favorite restaurant), went to American Furniture Warehouse to pick out the couch that we wanted (we didn't end up getting it until July but we picked it out then), and then went back to Teri's to eat cake. She made me a delicious better than (you know what) cake.... it was amazing! I had a fabulous day thanks to such a wonderful husband.
Presents: He gave me a couch and ITunes Giftcard.
YAY FOR  BEING 21!!!!!!!!!!
  



(Apparently this is what I am going to look like when I am old...)

 

1 comment:

  1. I just love these......and you will be a cute 80 year old :) this is mom btw- had to use dads google account since I dont have one-or any other account :) You know me and social media

    ReplyDelete