Friday, September 18, 2015

Is 2015 really almost over?!?

My last post was in 2013... guess it is about time to update the blog.
Especially now that I am a Computer Lab Assistant here at the university.... I sit in a computer lab all day every day. I guess I have time... ;)
 
Lets just skip 2014 and go straight to 2015. It's too overwhelming to think that far back.
 
I cannot believe 2015 is almost over. This year has been a great one. Here are some of the fun things we did...

March-
 
Wyoming took FIRST PLACE in the Mountain West Tournament... and we were lucky enough to be there in Vegas. What a blast!!





April-

Mark turned 26! (Picture to come...)






May-
 
May was a big month for us. I turned 23, Mark went to Japan as a teacher's assistant for three weeks, I spent those three weeks in Utah with family and friends, and MEG graduated from high school!!

 
Before Mark left he sprained his foot in a softball tournament. He was on crutches two weeks before going to Japan. We were afraid he would have to be on crutches in Japan, but luckily he didn't have to be...
 
 


 




June-
Jake returned from a two year mission in Fresno, California!!


Braves vs. Rockies game with family and friends... it poured basically the entire time!
 


July-

Camping with friends on the 4th



**Mark worked at the Ice Plant again this summer, and I worked as an Assistant Teacher at The Open School (preschool)
 
I also took a summer internship to finish up my Early Childhood Education Minor. Luckily I was able to get a scholarship for it... what a blessing!
 
 


August-
 
 
 Rainbow Chip frosting returned, went to Lovell before school started up again, and then school began. Here's to one last school year for Mark (until his Bachelors at least), two more for me!
 


 
We took the side by side up to some caves in Lovell. It was a blast!!!
 



September:
 
To be continued.....








No comments:

Post a Comment